Friday, November 1, 2013

I'm Getting Married Today!!

Whilst you're reading this, I am preparing for a beautiful day ahead. 

As today, I am getting married!


These are a few snapshots from our engagement photoshoot!

Our wedding plans changed drastically this year (for the better I believe) and I am so much more pleased with how everything has turned out, as at the end of today.. I am still about to marry my best friend!


I am glad we are now here, right in this moment. To be honest, I really didn't find the planning of our wedding the most enjoyable task! However, now that this day has arrived, and everything is in place.. I AM SO EXCITED!!!


I have been on a cleaning/ re-organising mission prior to the wedding, and wanted to share with you all some of the spaces that have fallen 'victim' to my cleaning/ organisation spree.

So make sure you tune in next week to take a tour of a few areas in my house that I use the most :) 


xoxo
Mrs. Robertson ;)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I hope that you have a wonderful and special day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words :) I had an amazing day xx

      Delete
  2. Aw - congratulations!!! I hope you had an amazing time xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, It was a beautiful day :) xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover