Friday, October 4, 2013

Let's Talk Hair

My hair doesn't like to party. It likes to be conservative in a pony tail, and mainly be very flat and show no life. I am now at the point of threatening said non-party hair with the prospect of shortness.

Do I wait until after I get married to chop it off? Do I resist the urge to chop it altogether? Is there life after the hair chop? Who am I asking all these questions to? I just don't know.

I've had just about all the 'normal' haircuts you could think of, and almost every horrid one too

-the pixie cut: took 3 years to grow out
- the shoulder length do, courtesy of the pixie cut
- the bob: courtesy of getting tired of shoulder length hair
- the layers, the bangs, the 'almost looks like a mullet', the did you ask for your money back haircut... 

It's almost enough to make you crazy and just flip out like this... almost.

Just a normal day ...

After countless why did I ever leave my house and go to the hairdressers I developed a case of I will have to cut my own hair forever-itis which actually has worked out awesome I might add, I've saved a ton of money and have since, always gotten the cut that I want.. however, now I have a mass amount of hair .. and cutting it myself suddenly seems, a very daunting task.


 I'm thinking shoulder length hair this time, with potentially a bit of colour but I'm probably going to have to spend a bit of time trawling Pinterest before any final decision comes about.

Maybe I won't think too much about it, and I'll just strut right into a salon, slam my money down, look them dead in the eye and say "Do It! I don't even care!" 



Food for thought.


Until next time,





 









2 comments:

  1. DO NOT cut it before the wedding! I repeat, DO NOT cut it before the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have decided to wait post wedding for a hair chop :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover