I love my little corner of the house and hope you do to!
Click here to see my previous sewing station tour. Or keep reading below to see my new layout!
|I purchased an ironing board finally!|
|I try to utilise every spare bit of space I can on my desk.|
Here's how I set it all up currently:
- I store my buttons in old coffee jars
- I store zippers in an old flour jar
- I use 3 dollar store bought plastic trays to organise my fabric
- I cut out squares of cardboard, and wrap my fabric around these to keep them neat
- I use an old printer paper box to store my larger cuts of fabric, iron-on interfacing and scrap strips.
- I re-use formula containers (after washing them completely and drying them out) to store my stuffing for dolls, toys etc.
Use what you have! Get creative! Doing so frees up $$ to buy other, much more needed items such as an iron and a pretty ironing board cover ;)
Hope you're all having a great week! Happy Sewing :)
Until Next time,