Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Violet Box

JUNE 2013 REVIEW


Welcome Violet Box! 
Australia's Newest Beauty Box on the market.

I was kindly sent this Violet Box to review, I was not paid for this review and all opinions expressed are honest and that of my own.





Avene Gentle Gel Cleanser 

This cleanser has been formulated for normal to combination sensitive skin. It claims to remove all traces of make-up from the face, eyes and lips, leaving skin soft and supple. 
I'm currently looking for a good cleanser so fingers crossed this may be it!




Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty

This scent is quite light and 'pretty' smelling. I don't generally change up my perfume choice, but I will be happy to trial this for a week for you all :) The description reads; floral- fruity, opening notes of bergamot, red berries and peach Bellini. 



Argania Hair Oil Travel Cuties 

I have always been a little afraid of trying oils in my hair, especially as I have thick hair, I am always afraid I will use more then I should have. This seems to be the 'light' version of the two available so I will give it a trial.



LashControl Clear Coat Control Mascara and Brow Fix

I'm quite happy with my current mascara, however I am always open to having some help in the  brow department so I'm quite excited to try this baby! It states: clear coat formula for taming wayward brows, minus the 'wet' look. 
Well sign me up!



CK One Colour Cosmetics, Gloss Eyecolor

 I would have loved this in the white shade available, just to use on the inner corners of my eyelids however overall I'm not impressed with it just from the swatch I did on my hand. With the flash of my camera, the eyecolor didn't show up. I went over the line 2-3 times just to get what you can see above, and with a little smudge of my hand the product was easily removed.

I will do a makeup look using this and see how well it lasts during the day

John Plunkett Glyco Peel 

There are two things I am currently looking to add to my skincare regime, a good exfoliator and a good cleanser. So I like that I got both of these type products to review, as I will be paying extra attention to how my skin responds. The description for this products states;reduces fine lines and surface discolouration, keeping skin looking clear, younger and refreshed. 




If you would like to subscribe to Violet Box, you can do so here for $22.95 a month. If you do subscribe, or you already have subscribed and also received this box I'd love to hear from you in the comments below :)

If you're interested and would like to know more, I've put a link here for the Violet Box's FAQ page


Until Next Time,







2 comments:

  1. We hope you loved the Glyco Peel. It truly is a great product for waking up to glowing skin (who doesn't want that)?! Let us know how it goes :)

    Take care,

    The Plunketts Team
    www.plunketts.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I have been saving this peel to try closer to my wedding date which is 2 months away! I really just want to break it out of the package though and try it now! I will definitely let you know how it goes :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover