Friday, June 21, 2013

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

I recently purchased the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, except this palette is a little different to the $50 and upwards Urban Decay's that you generally see online. This is a knock off. At least, I think it is. 



I picked up this palette from offer.com for $18. 
The package was so carefully/ tightly wrapped that neither the mirror or shadows were even slightly displaced/ cracked. I was already impressed.




The swatch test I did on my hand actually came up really good, the colours are really pigmented and their staying power is quite impressive. 


The overall appearance of the palette is beautiful. 

The brush is soft, and so far there's been no hair loss on either the crease or shadow end of the double sided brush.





I wanted to trial this palette out for my wedding makeup in February but it seems almost impossible to buy these in Australia for under $65-70 (plus postage..) So stumbling across this 'knock off' palette was great as I can now have a play around with the colours without the big price tag attached. 

If you'd like to see more of these types of posts/ reviews and for your chance to win a Filofax Domino (in Personal size) make sure you're a member of SkinnyBudget blog :)


Until Next Time,




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover