Thursday, June 20, 2013

Stationery Haul/ Therapy

I picked up a few things this week at OfficeWorks, if you follow me on Instagram you would have seen a few sneak peeks of these purchases, as I just couldn't help myself with some much needed (and a few.. extra) stationery buys. 

Firstly how cute is this sticky note holder? I use sticky notes a lot so I thought this was great, there was an apple and a football too. I just couldn't go past a black handbag though.


I was rather impressed by these clip-tabs, its a 36 pack (which after counting them myself noticed down the bottom of the package it says it... right there...) They even comes with a little dispenser. They seem quite durable, and although these are the only colours they had in store, apparently they come in different designs and colours.


I have been on the search for a fine line type pen pack, that came in the colours in which I have colour coded my organiser. They also had to be a good quality pen, yet still affordable and I think I have found exactly that :) Staedtler triplus fine liner (0.3mm)  The packet is even self standing (the lid folds back and holds the packet for easy access)... maybe I'm amused by little things, but that's pretty neat to me.



I grabbed some more Martha Stewart Avery Range stickers, as these are the stickers I use to colour code my planner. Since our closest OfficeWorks is 45 minutes away, I don't think it hurts to get a few extras. I also picked up some little extras for my 4 y/o daughter as we're starting reward systems.


I love these! The larger ones are sticky notes, and the small ones are flag tags/ stickers. They are a decent size, especially if you have an A5 organiser or use an A4 binder. 


These card-type A5 packets have 50 sheets in them each. I bought a pastel coloured pack which came with (pink, blue, green, yellow and white) and also just a plain white pack. I will be using these in my Filofax A5 Finsbury, and will do a post on exactly how I use them soon. 


Lastly, but by far one of my favourite purchases is my Brother P-touch 101 Electronic Labeller.. in pink! Unfortunately I assumed that it came with batteries, and wasn't aware that it need 6 AAA batteries :( It came with a 5m roll of labels though.. but that's not very good to me without batteries. 



 Here it is in my stationery draw, as cute as a button.


Well that's my Stationary Haul/ Therapy session for today!

If you'd be interested in seeing how I organise my Family Manager/ Control Journal with some of the stationery shown then just leave me a comment below :)


Until Next Time,






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover