Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Becoming Organized

I hope everyone has had a great start to 2013! I've been inspired by Pinterest and a few organization blogs to start getting much more organized in my life/ home.  So this year I am doing my very own: Operation Organization, which will be conducted over 15 weeks. I will do a post every Wednesday showing my progress. 



Each week I will tackle a different area, some areas will need A LOT more attention then others.

Week 1: The Office Desk
Week 2: The Lounge room
Week 3: The Kitchen
Week 4: The Kids Playroom
Week 5: Lily's Room
Week 6: The Nursery
Week 7: The Guest Bathroom/Toilet
Week 8: The Spare Room
Week 9: The Linen Cupboard
Week 10: The Main Bedroom
Week 11: Main Bathroom/Toilet
Week 12: My Closet!
Week 13: The Laundry Room
Week 14: My Car
Week 15: My Handbag

Each week will include different tasks as we cover a different area, however the end goal is the same; maximize the usage from the space by organizing and de-cluttering.

If you'd love to be a part of this journey or even take inspiration from myself along the way, you can subscribe to the blog via email or your RSS feed (there will be buttons below/on the side bar to do so.) I will upload before and after photos with each week's post as well as information on what I did to achieve the after look. I have two little children (a 3.5 year old and a 2 month old) so my methods will be time wise and kid home friendly.

If you have a blog, feel free to link it below as I am always looking for more blogs to read :) Also feel free to share this post if you know someone who loves organization and a challenge ;)

Until Next Time,


1 comment:

  1. Wow. You've really outlined the areas you need to fix. Will be looking forward to your updates. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover