Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November Favourites!



This is my very first monthly favorites post!  I can't believe we are now in December! Not only is it Christmas this month, it's also my birthday on the 28th! All the products I'd been favoring for the month of November were (maybe not suprisingly) all drugstore brands :)
Here's a breakdown of what I loved:

Hair Products



Schwarzkopf: Straight and Glossy, Zero Frizz Heat Defence Spray. I have been using this heat protectant spray all year! It's around $8, you can purchase it at your local supermarket and it works beautifully! It doesn't weigh my hair down, and doesn't take a lot to actually fight frizz :) Will definitely be purchasing more for December.

TRESemme: Finishing Spray (with sweet orange) I picked this up on clearance from Coles for $1.99! I half expected this spray to leave my hair feeling overly sticky and heavy but it's actually a very light and refreshing mist spray that helped keep fly aways at bay.

John Frieda: Finishing Creme. I have blogged about this product before and I am still in love with it! Only a small amount is needed, I just rub it on my fingertips and lightly apply it to my hair. Not only does it help against frizz but it also gives my hair a healthy shine (without looking and feeling oily!)

Skin Care





Palmer's: Cocoa Butter Formula. I used this all through my second pregnancy and I am now hooked! This is my second bottle, which I keep on my bathroom cabinet for easy access. I use it on my face and body, and my skin is much softer thanks to it. Another great thing about this product is it's availability (along with affordability!) You can purchase it at your local supermarket or Kmart.

Garnier: Youthful Radiance Day Cream I love the smell and texture of this cream! It soaks into my skin really quickly and makes me feel fresh, just what I need at the start of my day. It's a multi-action day cream and you only need to use the smallest amount, giving you more bang for your buck

Garnier: Eye Roll On. I apply this to the underneath area of my eyes every morning.

Powders



Coral Colours: This is a trio pack, I use the darkest shade to fill in my eyebrows. It's a natural looking shade and just gives my brows that little bit more definition.

BYS: Blusher. This was a really cheap buy, from Kmart or Target and it just gives a nice subtle amount of colour to my cheeks. I was really surprised and quite pleased with its staying power. It does have a shimmer to it, and although usually I'd prefer a matte finish, I do quite like this.

Starlet: Pressed Powder. I'm not overly in love with this particular powder as I find it to be quite flaky upon application, it is however the only pressed powder I own at current and for the most part it has helped keep my foundation in place. This was a cheap buy from Kmart for $3.

Face Mask


Jurlique: Intense Recovery Mask. I am STILL using this! I got it earlier this year in my Glossybox, which I did a review on here, I use the mask once a week and for me it's like going to a spa without leaving the house.

Nail Polish



boe: Nail Enamel. I picked up this polish from Big W for $2! It needs 2-3 coats in order for it to not look so..watery, but the staying power is quite impressive. It's a beautiful colour and goes well with just about everything in my wardrobe!

Mascara


Bobbi Brown: Black Mascara. This was another product that I received in a Glossybox, which you can check out my review on by clicking here. I love how well it applies to my lashes and how easily I can wash it off, without having sticky black panda eyes afterwards. I will definitely be purchasing the larger size very soon!

Lip Gloss



Lucas Papaw Ointment: I couldn't rave more about this stuff! I use it for just about everything! Burns, insect bites, nappy rash, splinters, chafing, cuts etc. It really is my go-to ointment! I love that it also helps restore my dry/cracked lips back to normal in no time at all ANNNNDD it's affordable!!

So that's it! Did you see anything here that you use? Be sure to follow me on Twitter for more pictures of my favorite products!

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover