Thursday, December 13, 2012

No More MIA!

Just as I think I'm getting the hang of having a new baby and a toddler...BAM! We all get the flu and routine goes out the window :( ...sigh* We are all on the mend now but sadly it's meant that a lot of things have had to take a back seat, while we all try and recover.
 
I discovered 'baby schedules' whilst I dream about being healthy again and having 2 healthy, non-agitated children, and although Jett is only 5.5 weeks old, apparently it is still plausible to maintain a baby and toddler schedule...though right now, now I like to think I am a fairly organized person but..I have my doubts on how effective a schedule based on a baby would be at this point in our household. 
 
Stranger things have happened I'm sure.

The one thing that has kept me sane (and a bit excited) is the fact it's almost Christmas! As we aren't able to celebrate with our family up North this year, I am making an extra special effort in the kitchen to recreate all our favorite holiday foods! I will let you all know what I've chosen to conquer next week :)

That's it from me today, just a quick post to apologize for my absence and let you all know, I am back with force this time! I've been busy working on a few blog related projects that I am very excited about and will share with you all very soon!

Be sure to check back in tomorrow for my mini haul post!


Until Next Time,








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover