Friday, December 28, 2012

It's My Birthday!

Yes, it's my birthday! Today marks the 23rd Anniversary of my birth. 
I was very spoilt by my little family to say the least! I was a bit lucky and got to open my presents last night, which was great as usually our house is full of noise with our 3.5 year old daughter and almost 2 month old son, so Luke and I got some quiet adult time and I felt like a little kid with all my presents!

Not only did I get an amazing new camera, but also a tripod to go along with it :) I'm a super lucky gal. I wasn't sure how I was going to go about it, but my plan for next year was to start doing YouTube videos using my Iphone 4S. 

Now I can do outfit posts and regular weekly YouTube videos with my snazzy new setup.



Luke and I have discussed and agreed that we really have to start taking better care of our health. After having my son Jett, I just don't feel...awesome about my eating habits and lack of exercise. So as a bonus gift, Luke bought me some very snazzy scales that not only show your weight, age and height, but also measure your fat percentage as well as your hydration levels (which TBH I haven't figured out quite what that means yet.) 

It may sound like a strange gift, but I LOVE them and I think it's a really thoughtful idea, as getting healthy and back into shape is something I constantly whinge talk about doing..but never do, and don't worry, for all you mummy's or even just time strapped people out there, I will document my progress and maybe we could work on our health together! Team work!

I will admit, I wasn't super excited about becoming another year older (sadly, that seems inevitable) but I do admit that I enjoy the maturity that comes with experience and ultimately...age. 
This year I have grown so much as a mum and overall as a woman, I feel like I'm getting to know myself on a newer..more mature level, and so far I like me haha. 

I hope you'll continue to follow me on my journey :)

Here's to being 23 years old! And to all the great quality pictures I will be taking from now on!

Until Next Time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover