Saturday, September 8, 2012

OOTD: Casual 7 Months Pregnant Style


I had hoped to wear this outfit today but ended up wearing it Friday as there was a change in our plans. It still worked out really well though, as I had to do a bit of organizing and running around (not literally of course) and I was so happy with the outfit, I thought I'd do a OOTD post on it :)


Black Singlet/Kmart, Grey Singlet/Target, Maternity Jeggings/Pumpkin Patch, Watch/Gold Mark, Earrings/Vintage

I'm not OVERLY happy with the fit of these maternity jeggings, but for running errands in they're great.

 I keep my makeup simple and mainly focus on my skincare not so much foundation

None of these boring shmoring OOTD photos haha
I'm pointing to my super supportive singlet from Target, it holds everything in place

I wanted to throw in a complimenting colour for my shoes, wa-la!
  
Being a little trendy and accessorizing my watch with some braclets

This outfit can obviously be worn if you're not pregnant, it's a great/so-simple outfit to transition from winter to spring. I am 7 months pregnant, so I am a little limited with my wardrobe options at the moment, but singlets are one of those versatile items that you can layer and dress up into something a bit more glam if you wanted to.

You can also dress up your casual outfit further by replacing flat shoes for a bit (or a lot) of heel. I'm much more comfortable in flats (pregnant or not) so I will be sticking to my flats, but adding a pop of colour via your shoes to an otherwise neutral look always makes me feel chirpier.

If you hadn't already noticed, Lily and I don't take ourselves very serious ;)

Am I the only one recycling looks at the moment? Ha ha. Let me know, pregnant or not pregnant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover