Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Insta-Week #2

This is technically a day late, but all the same, here's a round up of my Insta-Week

 All dressed for my doctors appointment

6:30 a.m... woken up by a cuddle monster

 My two loves!!

Home made chips with sour cream and tomato sauce..YUMMMM! 
 

 Bathroom selfie of the baby bump..not long to go!

Decided to straighten my hair for a video, have now decided it's gotten so long it needs a trim/ cut!

First time EVER doing online grocery shopping (with to the door delivery) SO much easier! Although I forgot to put a few things on my order...gah! baby brain.


My D.I.Y Accessories Organizer. You can watch the video for it here.

 Starting today I am aiming to take one photo every single day with my Instagram App. If you want to follow me on Instagram you can do so by searching: natasharainbow

Until Next Time,




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover