Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lust Have It: June Edition Products

Hi Lovelies!! I've been away for 2.5 weeks for a wedding so it was a lovely surprise to have my Lust Have It package waiting by my front door for me upon arriving home (hence why I am also doing this post in July x)

The BAG

 I love these little bags!!
I love even more that they're coming in different colours!! I use my old Glossybox boxes in my bathroom cabinet as separators for skincare, makeup and haircare and now I have cute little makeup bags to add to my collection. I was even thinking of using them as pencil cases to brighten up my office desk. A very bright, funky way to recycle :)


The CONTENTS


Lon Vitalite 24K Active Golden Yulan Oil Facial Mask (1 pair sample)
      5 pack: RRP $59.00



I'm excited to try this! I've never tried a beauty product that was gold infused so I think this will be an interesting trial, the product promises to even-out pigment and repair sun damage, while promoting micro circulation to rejuvenate mind, body, soul and skin. I love facial masks that have a smoothing/ soothing effect especially around my eyes so this will be exciting to try. I also am a fan of the simplicity of eye/ facial masks that aren't a 'peel-off' removal, I find it a little messy and they don't always come off so easily as suggested.  


(I couldn't rotate these pictures, sorry)
 Lon Vitalite 24K Active Gold Full Eye Mask (1 pair sample)
     5 pack: RRP $45.00
      

Once I read what this products purpose was I was more so excited to try it then the facial mask! Boosts circulation around the eyes, removing dark circles, reducing any swelling and tiredness. Uh, Yes please! I'm not having the best sleeps right now so any help with avoiding looked ragged and over tired would be great :)



Batiste- Blush Dry Shampoo (travel sized sample)
      150 ml: RRP $9.95


Before I started my hair routine (which I will be doing a post about this coming Monday) I had no idea how to combat oily hair, I was choosing the wrong hair products and not applying heat protecting spray every time I should have. I came across this particular dry shampoo a little while ago and I loved it!! It is just that little saviour in between hair washes, to keep you feeling fresh. It's also an affordable product which is always a plus :)


Bloom Shade & Line 3 in 1 (Full sized)
      RRP $19.95


 I think my favourite part of this product is that I got it in black! My past eyeliners/ colours from Glossybox were electric blue, which I found difficult to match with a lot of my clothes. I like to keep my eye makeup basic smokey, or just a simple mascara and black eyeliner right now. I will definitely be using this product a lot more!!



Marc Jacobs Lola (Sample)
     50 ml: RRP $120.00



I am currently on the hunt for a new scent (click HERE for my Fashionably Fragrant post) but...this was a miss, in fact it gave me a little headache. I have turned away from floral scents now and since both the perfume samples are floral..I was a little sad however I still like to give them all the benefit of the doubt and tried them both. Lola was my favourite scent of the two, it's a very romantic scent but just that little bit too floral smelling for me.

Chloe L'Eau de Chloe (Sample)
30 ml: RRP $80.00


Chloe is a lighter scent to that of Marc Jacobs-Lola, and it's a very refreshing scent. It's light and floral, needing only a light application which surprised me. It's a very delicate and quite feminine scent which I was happy to have sprayed on.  Although I don't like floral scents on myself generally, if you are after something light, refreshing and not overly floral...this is a great choice to try.


Over the next 2 weeks I will upload my full detailed review on every single product shown here :) Did you love all or most of your products? Have you tried them yet? Let me know in the comments below. I read all of them xx



Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover