Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I've got Knits!! (Knitted wear that is)

I broke my own number 1 budget rule today. Avoid walking into random clothes stores having ridiculous looking sales on!

I had gone to the shops to get some Maternity Bra's from Target...FAIL! I got distracted by Miller's having a sale, had some lunch, window shopped for a little while then left...so still no maternity bra's :( I must admit I have never shopped in Miller's prior, generally because I don't find anything in my size or taste but they were having a really good sale on their winter wear :)

I purchased two neutral toned heavy-knit cardigans for $15 ea (were $39.95 ea) I got both Knits in a size S (small) and they fit perfect, they're not tight and not loose enough to make you feel frumpy. I seem to be favoring neutral - earthy shades at the moment and am drifting away from my generally pink - green wardrobe so I kept this in mind for my Knitwear choices, this way, although you could class them as 'random' purchases, they still have a place in my wardrobe and I will be able to wear for the next few winters :)


(I'm wearing this one right now! It's UBER comfy!
Fits my bump to perfection & isn't itchy..BONUS!)



( I didn't want to take this one off to be honest! It's a beautiful fit, hugs my bump nicely, doesn't make you feel frumpy and comes in an array of sizes)

Here's how I would/will style them both:

 - Tight-leg jeans, thick black leggings (only because both knitwears go past my bum so there's no big reveal of anything haha or even my new and uber comfy maternity jeggings from Pumpkin Patch to give my body a little more definition that you can sometimes lose with heavy-knit cardigans.
- A large statement necklace in turquoise, white or navy
- Jewelled studs (dangling earrings would annoy me with the high necks)
- My hair in a ballerina bun, messy pony tail or up-do braid (avoid making me look top-heavy with my big knitwear and thick hair...like in these photos haha)

Keep an eye out for my updated version of my Organized Closet Post this week also! And of course if pregnancy or bump watch is your thing, remember I will be uploading Week 23 Pregnancy Update at around 10 a.m this Friday and do my weekly updates every Friday around that time also xx

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover