Thursday, June 14, 2012

Week 19 Pregnancy Update & Gender Reveal!

I know that of late I have really been falling behind in my normal blog posts and for that I do apologize, I promise Skinny Budget won't turn 'full Mumma Mode' anytime soon and there will be much more style on a budget type posts to come VERY shortly x

Weeks: 19 Weeks (0806-2012 - 15-06-2012)
Bump: I feel that this week has definitely been the best week so far! My bump seems so much bigger now, even compared to when I was pregnant with Lily I wasn't this big just yet.





Weight Gain: My weight at the moment is 56 Kilos which averages my total weight gain to be 5.5-6 kilos in the last 5 months. I have 'given in' more than ever this last week to my savory cravings (think chicken burgers or burritos) but I'm still finding that I am more snacking and eating smaller meals than having 3 large meals a day.
Symptoms: Heartburn has settled down a little, although I still get the horrible pain after eating something with too much garlic or onion (my love of garlic bread has gone.) I am noticing more acne this week as well as an increase in hair :( apparently it's completely normal when carrying a .... keep reading :)

Maternity Clothes: Nope. Still no new maternity clothes but I think next week is the week when I will invest in some new bra's!
Exercise: I am happy to report Luke, Lily, Shen (our Mini-Foxie x) and I went for a 20-30 minute walk yesterday and although the air was quite chilly we all enjoyed it (maybe just Shen and I) I want to continue my walks as Lily, Shen and I pre-pregnancy went on daily jogs before it suddenly turned super cool. I loved the walk as I wasn't left feeling over exerted and felt really refreshed and happy.
 
Stretch Marks: Still no new stretch marks and still using my same concoction. 



Sleep Status:  I am starting to feel a lot more in the mood for naps (apparently I get moody when I'm tired) I am just really enjoying my daytime naps at the moment and although I am not oversleeping from them, I am still not having the greatest luck with sleeping at night. Either my pillow for my bump isn't high enough or it's too high.

Mood:  I feel SO happy right now. Not only did we find out the gender of our baby, we also got to see baby two times during this week (both times we were able to see in 4D) I'm so excited now to start planning the nursery!!!

Highlight of the Week: Finding out the baby's sex! It's a BOY!! Luke, Lily and I are so thrilled and excited! Lily is beyond happy to have a brother (although I am sure she'd be just as happy with a new puppy or baby giraffe at the moment) 

Until Next Time,
 


1 comment:

  1. what is your stretch mark concoction please??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover