Sunday, June 17, 2012

Travel Makeup/Skin Care: What's in my Bag

I have started to pay extra attention to my skincare regime since being pregnant this year, so it makes sense for me to bring this regime along on our trip to North Queensland for my cousins wedding. We leave tomorrow (Monday) so I have had to leave some items that I use daily out, until the last minute.

TOP TIP# If you have/ can buy/ find for free, the travel size of the products you generally use, it can be a much safer option as you're carrying far less liquids (chances of spill halved!) I take with me little samples of wet wipes for Lily on the plane and save up my Glossybox/ Lust have it samples for when I travel :)

When I'm travelling with makeup etc. I like to keep everything in clear zip lock bags. This is primarily for 2 reasons, should the airport personnel need to see what I have in the bags it makes everything easily available, and also if one of the containers breaks, I'm avoiding a huge mess in my luggage :)



Zip Lock Bag: Skin Care

Beautycare co. Facial Wipes: Green Tea- Cleansing & Make-up Removal

Jurlique: Intense Recovery Mask (Travel size)

Lapurete Okuru: Protective Day Creme w/ UVA defense (Travel size)

Nivea: Body Lotion (Travel size)

Garnier: Youthful Radiance Under-eye Roll-on


                       
Sorry for the somewhat horrid pictures, my 'wonderful' kitchen light nor my camera like eachother.

Makeup:
FACE

 Starlet: Concealer

Maybelline: FIT me! (120 Classic Ivory)
Starlet: Natural Coverage Makeup (I combine these two for a more natural looking tone)

REVLON: ColorStay Mineral Foundation (Medium Deep)
          
Covergirl: Pressed Powder (108-Ivory)


EYES
Rimmel: Soft Kohl Eye Pencil

L'Oreal Paris: Lash Architect 4D (Black)
                          Colour Infaillible (002 Hourglass Beige)

MODEL co: Eyeshadow Trio (02. Bronzed Goddess)

BYS: Eyeshadow #3 Olive Daze (Great for Brown, Hazel or Green Eyes)

Coral Colours: Trio Eyeshadow (02541 Mallee Gold)

                                                                          LIPSTICKS 

REVLON: 085 Ruby                              
                   003 Mauve It Over (Matte)

Gorgeous Cosmetics: 1M8 Lip Pencil (Goes perfect with 003 Mauve It Over)

L'Oreal: Shiny Grapefruit Lipstick

I've packed a few different options for my makeup look, so I don't feel stuck in a rut whilst on holiday. It also gives me a chance to be a bit more bold with lipstick as I rarely wear it, generally I just have my Body Shop Strawberry Lipgloss in my handbag.

So there you have it! That's what's in my travel makeup and skin care bags! Do you take MUCH more or MUCH less when you're travelling? Let me know in the comments below x

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover