Tuesday, May 22, 2012

lust have it: May Products

 As you may or may not know, lust have it, have taken over Glossybox Subscribers from this month onward. You could easily observe this box as being highly anticipated from previous Glossybox Subscribers that may not have been all that pleased with their previous experiences.

As a subscriber of only Glossybox before the merge, I wasn't hanging this box/bag as the decider of anything but I was quite excited to see the differences (if any) between the 2 beauty subscriptions. So without further anticipation, I give to you my May Products from lust have it!


Sitting down at my desk I noticed 2 things straight away from opening the outer packaging:
1/ The intoxicating and amazing smell that was present from the Lust have it bag. And...
2/ THE BAG! Oh My Gosh! Not only is it a refreshing 'pop' of pink into my makeup collection, the makeup bag itself is really just another great product from lust have it this month.


Product & Pricing Information:

                        Nicole By OPI Ultimate trend setter's lacquer (3.75 ml sample)
      15 ml: RRP $14.95 


 Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum (Sample)
     30 ml: RRP $80.00
 
Lush- Lust Soap
      100g ml: RRP $6.95


 Babor Lifting Extra Firming Cream (Sample)
     50 ml: RRP $192.00


 De Lorenzo Elements Ocean Mist Sea Salt Styling Spray 95 ml
     95 ml: RRP $23.95


Showface Professional Eyeshadow
RRP $22.95


Want the YouTube video for this post? Then click here or just click my YouTube tab up the top :) be sure to like the video so I know to do more of these type of product videos later on.

If you loved your products (or even if you didn't) be sure to let me know in the comments below! I'll be doing a full review on every product in this months lust have it bag in the coming weeks. To make it easier to keep up with Skinny Budget, feel free to join this blog xx

Until Next Time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover