Monday, May 28, 2012

The Gender Countdown

12 Days until we find out if we are having a Baby B or a Baby G!

At first when Luke and I started talking about a possibility of baby#2 my mind shot straight to: Boy!    I already had my 2 y/o daughter, so a baby boy would be a great little addition...but then I realized that although I already have a little girl she is quite the 'Tom boy' and much prefers her dump trucks, diggers, and dinosaurs and wants to be a Knight or a firefighter. So either way I really don't mind :)

Whilst I was in Kmart today...I should probably just work there haha, I wondered on over to my favorite section: *booming voice* The Scrap Book Aisle, and I came across these SUPER adorable and ridiculously affordable scrapbooks and paper stacks for a total of $10! Great Gift Ideas!! x




The Pink set is for Lily as I make her a scrapbook every year and the Blue is a 'stand by' scrapbook set. I'm not confident in my scrap booking abilities just yet to make them for others but I am hoping during this pregnancy I build the courage to do one for my sister-in-law, as our due dates are only 2 days apart.

So for now, my poor Lily gets to have my 'creative practice runs' until I am more confident.

Would you or did you find out the gender of your impending arrival? Let me know in the comments below! And remember, you can follow my blog, via the side tabs for up-to-date tracking :)

I usually do a Motherhood Monday video for my YouTube channel (by usually I mean I've done one previously) but since I've got a cold or some sort of bug going around, I will have to give it a miss this week. If you'd like to check out my previous one just click my YouTube tab up top.

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover