Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 13 Pregnancy Update


Weeks: 13 Weeks (as of 27th April)
Bump: Definitely have a small bump, I've heard that it's very common for women in subsequent pregnancies to show earlier, and I thought I was showing more than I had in my first pregnancy but after digging up a photo of me with Lily at 13 weeks, I'm not convinced now.


Weight Gain: 3-3.5 Kilos
Symptoms: Still lack of energy, exhausted most times.
Maternity Clothes: Still no need for them as yet, although in general I do need to buy more pants. I have 2 pairs of jeans and since I now live in Victoria...that is NOT good enough by any standard. 
Exercise: Another week of being slack! I want to start either prenatal yoga or Pregnancy Safe Pilates, whether that be through a class or at home.
Stretch Marks: Still no new ones, still am using my Bio-Oil and Moisturizer twice daily.

Sleep Status: Unfortunately still having broken sleep, although the urge to go to the bathroom 5-6 times a night has dulled down to 2-3. Hoo-rah!
Cravings: Steamed vegetables. Ha ha yep, I love chowing down on vegetables, which isn't a huge thing as I've always preferred to eat my fruit and veg over meat.
Mood: Normal. I miss my energy, and the ability to do things that came with it, but it's slowly coming back.
Excited For: I have my first Antenatal appointment with the hospital on the 10th May, I think that always makes it more real when you're consulting with a mid wife. Also, as each week draws to an end, we are getting closer to finding out the gender of our baby! Yay!!

I also am lucky enough to be able to experience this pregnancy with my sister-in-law who is only 2 days behind me, so that's always exciting to compare notes and see how the other is going. 
Gender: Still too early to tell, if you want to have a guess, feel free. We are going to find out the sex and we will let you all know when we do. I thought for the first 2 months, 100% boy, but now...I don't know, I just don't feel as confident ha ha. 


Now that I have caught you all up to pace on my pregnancy, I will be regularly updating every FRIDAY for the pregnancy and subsequent days will have other agendas. Hope you all had a good start to the week. 


Look out for tomorrow's blog, it covers skincare and how to tackle pesky pimples without being expensive or too confusing.


Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover