Friday, April 13, 2012

I'M PREGNANT!

I'm so sorry that lately my posts have been few and far between one another. For the last 7 weeks I have been feeling super sick, but for a very exciting reason. I'm having another baby! Our little family of 3 will soon be a family of 4 this November.

At 4 weeks (the day we found out)

I still want this blog to be an ever-present part of my life and a window into my world so I've decided instead of doing purely a style driven or baby driven blog, I will incorporate both into Skinny Budget. After all, a baby can be expensive and an expectant mum still wants to feel awesome some days if not all of them. 


With my first pregnancy, nausea was a constant 'companion' until week 14-15. I'm currently 11 weeks so I am REALLY hoping that nausea goes away soon, if not today ha-ha...sigh*


I looked around on a few blogs and noticed a few had consistent updates on set days and gave insight into their pregnancy via a questionnaire -sort blog post, seeing as my weeks roll over on a Friday this is the day that I will be updating you all on my progress, adopting a similar questionnaire-type post.


Luke and I are ecstatic and while Luke is hoping boy I don't mind, though seeing as I already have a little Lily it'd be nice to have a little dude in the family. I've listed below some information, if you have any ideas or want to guess what the sex may be, then be sure to comment below.


If you have any dramas with commenting, just let me know. You can add me (if you haven't already) on Facebook.

Weeks: 11 Weeks today
Bump: It looks more like bloat at the moment.

Weight Gain: 1.5 Kilos
Symptoms: Hormonal Acne on my chin and jaw line, nausea which is set off randomly (quite frustrating) and needing to use the bathroom a lot more.
Maternity Clothes: Non as yet, although I did just recently do a Rockmans shopping spree so I will post a Haul Tag on here shortly
Exercise: I have been doing light exercise via walking my dog and playing Kinect on Xbox (don't laugh, if you're not prepared it will own you...or just me..because I'm super unfit)
Stretch Marks: No new ones. I do have a faint few on my thigh from my 1st pregnancy (random) and a tiny patch on my bottom right hand side of my tummy. I am using Bio-Oil at the moment, though I might see about changing to something else as it makes me feel really oily and takes a little while to dry.

Sleep Status: Broken sleep at the moment, I need to get up for the bathroom 2-3 times every night which has not been fun seeing as it's getting colder during the night time.
Cravings: Nothing specific at the moment.
Mood: A little on the roller coaster side, fairly calm but when the nausea is there I'm fairly moody.
Excited For: The 12 week ultrasound next week. Very excited to finally have some sort of image to look at and coo over (tragic isn't it?) 



Well that's all from me for now, make sure you tune in for tomorrow's update on my Rockman's Haul.



Until next time,



6 comments:

  1. GREAT! Congratulations Tash!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Im a new follower. Love the blog :)
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Jasmine, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a very detailed blog. If I’m not mistaken, the baby is one year and three months old now? How is it going? What’s the difference between taking care of the first born and the second? I’m just wondering if there is any significant change. Hope you can update me because I’m expecting my second too. :)

    -- Chelsea Leis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chelsea, firstly congratulations on your pregnancy!! My son Jett (whom this post was about) is now just shy of turning 4 months old :)

    I will be uploading a post on my blog this Monday (25th) on how having 2 children is different to 1, what kind of changes come with it and all the funny things that happen along the way. So I really hope you enjoy that post

    As a parent I think we're always learning and growing from each week with your kids so the only insight/ advice I can give is my own experience but I promise it'll be very honest.

    Once again congratulations!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be waiting for that post on the 25th. Thanks for your reply. Sorry if I made a little mistake in computing the age of Jett. I know the learning process is really varying between our different situations but then I'd love to hear your experience. See you in your next blog. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover