Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SHOE HAUL: KMART

I should know by now, that every time I 'pop' into Kmart I am most likely going to leave with a purchase being made. Today though, I was extremely happy to have repeated this system.

Strolling by the shoe area for myself isn't usually a dangerous venture, because you see, I'm a handbag lady. Yes, I find I am most passionate being near handbags...handbag sales in stores are absolutely dangerous for my impulsive buyer side so I avoid them...when I can.

The below shoes were all $5, I've tried them all on, and every single one of them is SUPER comfy! I also purchased a long sleeve, maroon in colour shirt for $3. So in total I handed over $28.00 (AU) for 5x pairs of shoes and 1x long sleeve shirt.






If you're not aware, I am 5'7" in height and wear a size 10 ladies shoe. It's not the easiest thing in the world to find my size when I find a shoe that I would love to wear. So to find my size shoe in every single style of shoe that I loved was...amazing to say the least.

What's your greatest haul story? Let me know in the comments below

Until next time,




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover