Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wish list Wednesday

Hi lovies!! Im sorry for my inconsistent posts of late, I know there can be such frustration with random spats of posts then nothing.

As you may know from reading previous posts, I have moved and am currently trying to apply for houses, keep a toddler happy/in line and master the art of blogging on my IPhone.

My wish list for this week (until next Wednesday is as follows)

- find a place to rent with 3+ b/rooms
- master heels (I'm a flats girl) funnily enough I own 5 pairs of black high heels, yet I always go to my trusty $10 target ballet flats.
- have a blog post done on some of my recent cheap purchases that have turned out to gems! (Think target, Kmart and even Coles!)

A very simple wish list compared to that of the other previous ones (check them out) I will also do an OOTD post for tomorrow with what I'm wearing now. It's a jeans and a tee type ensemble but I'm into layers at the moment thanks to the bi-polar weather we have here in Victoria.

Until next time,

Rainbow xox

2 comments:

  1. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!
    Bridgestone BT-020 OEM Replacement Rear Tire - Size : 160/70B17 M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi William, Thanks so much for your nice comment, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover