2011 The Year of the Shoestring Budget
- 2011 was a year of sacrifices and tough decisions
- 2011 brought with it an engagement ring and a very happy rest of the year
- 2011 tested my patience and strength as a person
- I got a puppy.....and a lot less sleep...
- Our family welcomed new additions (we didn't have a baby) our relatives did
- I sold my favorite car, and was sold a not so great car in return...fail
- We had to say goodbye to our friends and family and move away for work related reasons
- We turned a year older
- I began a blog and YouTube channel
2012 The Year of Positivity
- 2012 will be the year of investment. Time wise, money and of course Beauty and Health
- 2012 will bring with it more positivity and commitment to succeed
- 2012 will be a year of family
- 2012 I will turn a year older
- 2012 I will finish another year of my studies
- 2012 My puppy will turn 1 year old...it goes so quick!
- 2012 I will save and buy a new car (new to me, not brand new)
As I will be traveling for the next few days I won't really have the opportunity to blog all that much from my car so I wanted to leave you guys with a few interesting points about what is coming up in the Skinny Budget for 2012
- Firstly, I am hoping to keep a consistent link between my YouTube channel for you all and this post. I went into this with yesterday's blog but I wanted to cap on it a little. The reason I have a YouTube channel is so I can make it easier to show/ teach you all how to make super yummy/ nutritious recipes in the comfort of your own home. You don't have to have skills that rival Jamie Oliver either. All my videos will be easy to follow :)
- As I am doing a lot of traveling in the next coming days, I wanted my first giveaway competition to be inclusive of travel options for makeup. I do have a post about this on the side bar, should you want to check it out more. Basically I will be doing a competition linked to Skinny Budgets Facebook page and twitter. Make sure you click the follow button on this blog so you don't miss out on more details.
- I will be getting a new camera soon. A fancy pants one that will hopefully deliver great quality photos/ videos to you all (at the moment, I only have my webcam to work with...not great).
There are heaps more but I don't want to give it all away. If you want to leave comments, remember I'd love to hear from you all. I do check my Skinny Budget Facebook and Twitter account daily.
Until next time,