Saturday, January 7, 2012

SATURDAY: SALES HAUL

On a budget but needing a few items, I ventured into the after-christmas sales and was pleasantly surprised by what I found.

Not only was there no pushing or shoving from crazed shoppers, but I was also pleasantly surprised by the amount of bargains to be had..still.

Check below on what I hauled home to show hubby-to-be. Please don't think I am bragging about what I bought, I just love seeing other people hauls (generally on super expensive items though) so here's the scoop on my little Christmas sale spree :)



Miss Co Handbag $30 (was 69.95)

Summer Hat: Kmart $11.50 (was $17)

Glasses case: $2.00

Nivea Deodorant: $4.00

Fructis Shampoo & Conditioner: $8.00 ($4 each from Priceline)

Hilary Duff-With Love: $29.00 (was $68.00) from a chemist...I can't remember the name though sorry.

And there you have it, very minuscule haul but a spree none the less. I must note I love the following shops for sales:

- Harris Scarf (bought a 42 pc dining set for $59 saved $250)

- Kmart (bought an Angry Birds phone protector for $8.44 saved $8+)

- Target (bought some licensed print t-shirts for far more than 50% off)

What did you buy during your Christmas/ new year period?

Until next time,

Rainbow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover