Monday, January 9, 2012

Product OTD: Superlong Wear Gel

This is NOT a paid review. Mirenesse had a promotion through Glossybox last year, where you simply requested the item through their website and it was sent to you to trial.

So after having it packed away in my makeup bag for a while I thought id take it out and try it on.

Love or Loathe? Love. It's an electric blue color so I was hesitant but it works! No matter the skin tone, if applied right this color is flattering.

Application: Easy. The brush glides through the product and onto the skin with ease. There's no messy marks or clean ups.

Would I buy it? Yes, but probably on black. I do love the electric colors but this product for me, would be perfect in black.

Recommend? If you don't particularly like eyeliner pencils or liquid liners then definitely give the gel liner a chance. Easy to apply and I've had no smudges :)

I know it's a short post, I'm still in the midst of our move, don't fret though it'll be back to large posts and tips soon enough :)

Until next time,

Rainbow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover