Thursday, January 19, 2012

OOTD: Pretty in Pink

With my clothes mainly packed, i've had to get inventive with my choices of late, to avoid feeling in a rut (again).

Fluro pink isn't exactly a choice of color for myself very often. Today though, I'm feeling pretty in pink.

I picked up a hot pink singlet from Target for $8 and the fluro singlet was a pass on from a girlfriend. Stuck for something to wear today I thought 'why not?' and chucked on this pink ensemble.

Looking in the mirror I instantly loved it, I think fluro pants would have been a nail in the coffin but the jeans work well with such a bold color choice.

I'm opting for my trusty black ballet flats, I would love to wear a heel but it's really not too pratical when the bulk of my exercise comes from running after my 2 year old.

What are your thoughts?? Would you wear a fluro color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover