Friday, December 9, 2011

BLOG Organization


Even the most straight laced person you know has different beats to their drum.





The first week of having a blog for most is the time when dedication is at it's peak. I don't want to fall off the wagon...again (this is my second blog) so this time I have made a very large, conscious effort to make my blog viable.

Here's the layout that will commence from Monday (12th Dec) which also happens to be my mumsy's birthday.



Monday: Make- Up Mondays
-tutorials
-product reviews
-product giveaways
-nifty storage ideas

Tuesday: Tasty Tuesdays
-tutorials
-recipes
-fun food facts

Wednesday: Wish List Wednesday
I compile 'collections' of things I would love to have or do

Thursday: Typical Thursday
- Random thoughts
- Advice etc

- I also upload pictures I've drawn from during the week

Friday: Fashionista Friday
- don't take this too seriously, I don't
- look books

Saturday: Skinny Budget Saturday
- Advice on organizing budget
- How I am going on my budget
- mainly just budget talk

Sunday will be the one day which I don't blog for now. Just to avoid burning myself down.
I didn't start my blog expecting copious amounts of views, I just started it to document myself so I can look back and see how far I've come.

Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover