Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Digital Photo Flipbook



I don't follow many trends, I am generally aware of of them (how can you not be with social media these days), but I don't have the time, patience nor money to be very dedicated with them.

Photo Flipbooks though...I like. I'm not even sure if they're trending at the moment, but I love them.

It took me around 15 minutes to work my webcam magic and produce 209+ photos, then compiling them into a 'Digital Flipbook' took another 10 minutes. Time well spent? 

Not sure, but below is what I came up with.





 Yep, I'm aware that it's not perfect. I am also aware that it's silly but you know it is the silly season right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover