Monday, December 5, 2011

November Glossybox

Welcome to my blog!

I recently signed up to a subscription beauty service called Glossybox, which is quite new in Australia but a large number of other countries have had it available for quite some time.

I don't get paid to write any reviews on here. All the details are honest and my opinion.


As a one-car household at the moment, going shopping purely to browse around is somewhat of a difficult task so I thought Glossybox would suit my situation perfectly, allowing me to browse/own luxury products (which I have never owned) without breaking the bank.

It's a $14.95/month (inc. P&H) service, that delivers straight to your door 5 luxury products in a very well packaged box. Generally the products are sample sized, so you can sample a product without spending a large amount of money and truly see if it works for you or not.

Like most beauty subscription services [they] make you take a quiz at the beginning to find out what sort of products you would find beneficial i.e hair products or skin products or make up etc.

The annoying thing I came across was the waiting. It seemed like just about everyone in the world had now received theirs and mine was still yet to come. I was fairly bummed when mine did arrive because I only received 4 out of the 5 beauty products and when I emailed Glossybox about it I received an email response which only said: All Glossy box's come with 5 items...Super helpful *rolls eyes* not to be a negative Nancy though, I am in love with the products that I DO have and am waiting until this month's Glossybox arrives to make an informed opinion about them.

Check below the pictures of the items I have

Lily Loves Pearl: Rejuvenating Facial Exfoliate (I haven't used this as yet, but I'm super excited to) It's full sized and retails for $36 so the Glossybox subscription did just pay for itself with this product...though once again, I haven't tested it yet but I am confident :)


Mirenesse 3D Forever Gloss. It's meant to be a lip plumping gloss, I really didn't see the results, and I wasn't the colours biggest fan. It just seemed like regular lip gloss in a bright orange shade on my lips. Though my fiancee said it looked nice....I wasn't super confident on the authenticity behind it.

Essie Summer Nail Colour. I have this adorned on my nails as I type this blog, it's now day 4 of having it on and this baby is brilliant! I like the colour (orangey-red) and it's lasted with me washing the dishes, doing laundry, and just in general being brutal to my nails. It's a super tiny sample bottle but I don't wear nail polish all that much so that's no biggie. It retails for $18.95 in a 15ml bottle.

Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Ultra Firm & Lift Cream. I'm just about to turn 22 so Age Defying isn't too high on my list but I'm not too proud to say I want to start taking good care of my skin now. Once again it's a little baby sized sample and it does retail for $90 for a 50ml tub so I don't think I will be rushing out to buy it any time soon

So there you have it, my Glossybox products review for November 2011.





3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover